1. Green olives stuffed with lemon. Fresh aroma and acidity confer to the lemon, thus enriching the olive taste.
2. Green olives stuffed with almond. Whole white almonds complement the flavor enhancing the crisp texture of the olive.
3. Crispy Green olives stuffed with pepper acquire a rich flavor.
4. Green olives stuffed with garlic. Combining garlic -this basic ingredient of Greek cuisine – with olives, the result is just fantastic.
5. Green Olives stuffed with carrot, provide a unique flavor that accompanies appetizers and cocktails.
6. Green Olives stuffed with pepperoncini give a spicy note to appetizers and cocktails.*